Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Not to slip into the gutter w/getting hateful

This world is made up of people that can turn a good thing bad and I am sure Ashley started this investagion with the best of heart.Myself, I wish things would change for the better so later people w/any disability would be able to live a life in a clear light.Meaning others leanding a supportive hand.Frist we need to understand ourselves and our intentions with what we put out there for others to see.I want to apologize to Ashley for slipping into the gutter w/the way I answered a comment left about a video. To Ashley and the rest of those that support this helpful and much needed investagion. showing kindness to all afected by this illness. please over look my raw feelings that from time to time get in the way. Thank you for all you do and for all you are doing..

No comments: