Wednesday, October 17, 2007

autism moms in missouri

This mom wants to share her story. This item was emailed to this blog--AR

Hello,My name is Jackie Hanson and I have a son who was diagnosed with autism in Sept of 06. Im not sure what kind of information you are looking for. But I will start with what of course I believe played a very big role with my son having autism. Vaccines. My son was not born with autism. He was crawling at 4 months standinf up and walking around things at 6 babbling very early everything he did was early.

He used to make eye contact. He would laugh at funny things on tv. He was a little boy. Then one day he had shots and was a little boy with autism. Vaccines that i beleived was helping my son not harming him.

And no We have tons of meeting with school and people with the resources to help my child. We have an account that we are saving money in order to take him to a DAN dr. Instead of saving money for him to have for college. It bothers me very much. The Dr is at least $1000 to $2000 for the first visit. Well Im not sure what information you are wanting but that was a little preview of our story. I fyou would like to know more please feel free to email me at jackie_hanson@sbcglobal.net
Thanks
Jackie Hanson.

Please make this a good story and let people hear what us moms have to say. Because we after all know best right?!

No comments: