Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dr. Engley- Meredith


thought that the interview with Dr. Frank Engley went very well this Sunday. Throughout the interview I shot video for the web, and looking back on the footage later I again noticed how Dr. Engley was very engaging and brought up many interesting points. He was quite a character which made him very enjoyable to interview. Also, he seems to be very knowledgeable in his field of microorganisms and thimerosal and mercury toxicity which I think will come across to viewers. One point that Dr. Engley made throughout this interview, that struck me, was that he did not want to comment much on autism because his research is not necessarily about autism. Because Dr. Engley wanted to focus on the research and facts that he knew, and did not want to comment directly on autism, since he had not directly done research on it, I found him to be a very credible source.

No comments: