Saturday, October 13, 2007

Introduction-Meredith

Hi Everyone, my name is Meredith and I am one of the research assistants helping out with the Combating Autism from Within series. As I have been working on this story I realized just how complex the world of autism is, I have learned so much so far working on this series and I am looking forward to learning more as we continue.

Since the start of my research I have looked into information concerning the vaccine debate including how many and what types of vaccines a child receives from infancy to the start of schooling. I have also tried to become very knowledgeable about various studies that relate to autism as well as the research of doctors that we interview.

If anyone has any studies or articles that you believe we should look over for the series, please let me know. I look forward to seeing this series unfold and to your feedback.

No comments: