Saturday, October 27, 2007

adults with autism - info needed

I was so fortunate to meet Jeremy Jacobi during my adults with autism research. Speaking with Jeremy and observing him at work has taught me a lot about the lifestyle and daily routine that an adult with autism leads.

I'm interested in learning more about services for adults with autism, specifically in the mid-Missouri region. Here are several specific questions I'm interested in:

Are there strong support groups for adults with autism?

Are the schools guiding students into the adult world?

What sort of jobs are out there for adults with autism etc?

I really want to hear from the mid-Missouri viewers on this subject. Thanks!

1 comment:

treeheart said...

well....
i live in central Illinois,
and i know of no such support groups in the area, and the collage that i am going to has no asperger's progoram...

as for the second question....
there is no help....i have to just figure it out on myself...and i am no good at that...