Saturday, October 6, 2007

Posting Directions

I am getting several questions about posting to the blog...here is how it works...
When you email: jlee_reeves.autism@blogger.com
It goes straight to the blog in a draft form for me to publish...I have received several drafts from people wanting to blog with questions, but I don't have their email because whatever you email to this account goes straight to the draft---it is not like a regular email where I see the address...

So, if you want to post, send your posts to jlee_reeves.autism@blogger.com

If you want to become a regular on here or have questions about the blog...then shoot me an email at AReynolds.autism@gmail.com
Then I will send you an invitation...
I hope this clears things up...if you have any questions--email me at the google account--because again, I don't see where the emails are from in the blogger account because it is in draft mode in the blog....

No comments: