Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We are back

Just got back from our first shoot. It went really well. I am exhausted. I got little sleep last week. Then went to bed at 2am Saturday getting ready for the shoot. Woke up at 4am so we could be on the road by 6am...Then drove 8 hours and did the interview. Got some sleep, then finished the rest of the shoot off my adrenaline. It is so hard to dress up and grab all the energy you have when you are extremely tired. I toughed it out and everything looks really good. Scott did a great job shooting. Our research assistants Meredith and Robert rocked! They did a great job taking stills and shooting video for the web.

We were packed in the car, but we had a great time...We got so much done for the amount of time we were there....

It's nice to start shooting...I'm beyond excited for this series...I will post pics in a bit

No comments: