Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Kentucky--AR















Whoa...what a ride...literally. We got so much done in a short amount of time. Scott and I divided driving duties. Meredith and Robert did web duties of slide shows and video.

Kentucky is a beautiful area. I have never been there before. I have never seen so many horses in one place.
I went off adrenaline the entire trip. I spent a lot of time preparing questions for Dr. Haley. During the interview I challenged him. I asked him really tough questions...let's face it, he is not mainstream...he doesn't agree with the CDC in vax areas....you don't find a person like that everyday. I read straight off of studies...I tried to understand why a man with no one with autism in his family would care....why would he be so passionate? Why would he continue his fight with no financial benefit?

You will just have to wait to find out!

No comments: